Buy Wine Unplugged Pacha Mama 2022 Pinot Gris (750mL) at Secret Bottle

Pacha Mama 2022 Pinot Gris (750mL)

Regular price$31.00
/
  • Perfect for all sorts of savoury dishes
  • Price Match Guarantee
  • Low stock - 5 items left
  • Inventory on the way
Aroma & Palate Musk stick aroma, textural Nashi pear, unctuous
Varietal Pinot Gris
Style Vibrant & textural
Our Notes

Vinified with some time on skins for a little kick of funk and an attractive golden tinge, this is no super-smashable Pinot Grigio but a veritable parfait of layer on layer of texture and achingly fresh fruit flavour.

Rewards slow sipping.

Winemakers Comments

Layers of different winemaking techniques were used to build a textured, aromatic and complex Pinot Gris. Fruit was left on skins for a few hours to gently extract colour and add enhanced depth of flavour to the wine. After pressing, the juice was inoculated, 60% was transferred to French oak barriques for fermentation, then left on lees and stirred regularly for increased texture and mouthfeel. The remaining 40% was cool fermented in stainless steel to capture and retain the vibrant aromatics.

About the Winery

The Pacha Mama range is named for an Incan earth goddess, paying tribute to the role that the Earth plays in winemaking and to the Andean tradition of toasting and offering libations of thanks to Pachamama.

The range is one of a few produced by Wine Unplugged, a project by winemakers Nina Stocker & Callie Jemmeson with a focus on small-batch production, minimal intervention and vineyard selection.

 

ABV (%): 12.0
Size: 750mL
Region: North East Victoria
Country: Australia

Your order is dispatched within 2-3 days from our Sydney warehouse.

NSW/VIC/QLD/SA/ACT - $9.90

WA/TAS - $17.90

We ship with Australia Post using their dedicated wine post service. All parcels are trackable and in most cases arrive in 2-4 days.

Shipping is not available to Northern Territory or any designated dry zone.

Please allow additional time for dispatch and shipping the during peak season.

In the event that your items are lost or damaged in transit we will replace or refund your order.

Change of mind returns are available for up to 30days after purchase. No change of mind refunds available for personalised cards or products.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Customer Reviews

Based on 82 reviews
85%
(70)
12%
(10)
2%
(2)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
M
Martin Cooper (Melbourne, AU)
Flavour:
Good
Very good
Value: Yes
Mcguigan black label Chardonnay

Very enjoyable, light fruity and refreshing thank you for your great service

M
Margaret.N (Melbourne, AU)
Flavour:
Good
Very good
Value: Yes
19 crimes wines

I have found 19 crimes wines to be exceptional wines. Especially the Savignon Block and Cali Rose. I have only recently started drinking these wines but feel they are different than most other brands Ihave tried. I will be buying only these 2 wines in the near future.

G
Gillian Curtis (Brisbane, AU)
Excellent

Great wine great price

K
Kris Sooben (Sydney, AU)
Flavour:
Good
Very good
Value: Yes
Bay of stones Chardonnay

Easy drinking

M
Maria Vatistas (Sydney, AU)
excellence

excellent

You may also like


Recently viewed